Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We Started Nothing

My camera is fucked up, I don't know what happened. The picture above is obviously not mine, thanks google images.

Anyways, today I had an epic metro adventure and met up with Ryan in Hollywood. It was so funny to see someone from my Massachusetts life in my California life. Sometimes I feel like I lead two different lives, it's weird when the two collide. Anywho, we walked around Hollywood for a little bit, then headed downtown to eat lunch at the Standard. As much as I hate this word, I guess the only way I can describe it is "chic." I rode the train back to H-wood and dropped off Ryan then rode my ass home, which took about an hour. I stopped by Old Town to get (GUESS WHAT)...pinkberry! I haven't been able to get my mind off it for days, good to finally have my craving satisfied.

2 more days and I'm back to Amherst. YO! I'M READY ALREADY, I WANT TO BOUNCE! bah...

No comments: