Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long Time No Write.

I'm sorry blog for having ignored you for almost a month. It seems I'm no good with words anymore, at least for now. It's okay, some things are better left unsaid (or in this case, unwritten). It seems that whenever I am feeling "okay," the less I have to say. The past 3 weeks have been coming in waves and sometimes, I feel so lost that I don't even know where I began.

However, also in the past 3 weeks I have discovered what it's like to finally do things completely and solely for myself, whutta feeling. I'm so tired of putting everybody before me and always making sure everybody else is happy even if I'm not. Also, I met a girl who has solely made me regain faith that there are good people out there. She left this morning, I miss her terribly. But I will possibly be moving in with her in manhatten in about 2 weeks. The valley is starting to drive me insane again.

Oh, and I got a tattoo. It took 3 hours, but I am happy with it. I can feel a fresh start in the stars for me. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

But anyways, sometimes pictures say more than words so here is a collection of photographs of my life since the last time I updated.










There are more where that came from, but unfortunately I have to go catch my favorite form of public transportation, the wonderful world of umass transit, to go into town and get some work done. I promise it won't be another month before I update again. Au Revoir.

No comments: